POS Software for Thrift Stores
Since 1986 InfoTouch POS software solutions have been empowering owners and managers with robust, flexible, scalable, customizable POS software solution to enhance the management, cash flow and sales of your retail Thrift Store. InfoTouch POs software for thrift shops are featured in many regional Goodwill locations as well as independent consignment and thrift shops.
POS software for thrift stores:
InfoTouch provides many of the standard features you’ll find in high level POS software solutions for any retail environment.
- Reads and prints bar codes out of the box
- Real time inventory tracking.
- Comes with integrated hardware and software to take credit cards, debit cards, cash, check available gift card features and all work out-of-the-box.
- The POS computer software has ability to preset your inventory with Min/Max order levels allowing reports and purchase orders to automatically generate when your inventory falls below the recommended level or when your inventory exceeds the maximum level and needs to be transferred, sale priced, clearance priced or returned to a vendor.
- The POS software includes the ability to view 14 months of sales history for any specific item while filling out a purchase order for that item on the same screen.
- With over 100 reports available InfoTouch POS software systems for Thrift stores allows you to run and view your reports for :
- Your net inventory costs of any item in stock buy wholesale, estimated value, retail value or by pound.
- Your inventory turns for all or portions of your inventory,
- Run a value report on your standing inventory at any moment in real-time,
- Provides you the flexibility to run employee shift reports & employee scheduling reports.
- Run intricate commission reports for employees & inventory
- A huge variety of sales reports and customer sales reports
- Full accounts receivable reports for any wholesale or VIP discounts or business that buy at any one of 10 different pricing levels or post on account with billable monthly statements.
The unique features InfoTouch POS Software for Thrift stores provides you are the following features to manage all consignment sales from customers or companies:
- The ability to track and manage the customer and consignor’s sales are essential to the successful management and profitability of any Thrift shop software. InfoTouch POS Thrift software provides you the unique ability to track every inventory item from each supplier / consignor providing inventory to the store. InfoTouch POS software integrates the expansive customer data base allowing you to utilize it as a vendor list for suppliers without any limitations to the amount of vendors and sales history of inventory sold from that vendor.
- All InfoTouch POS software for thrift stores has the functionality for retail / resale shops to provide the consignor credit or cash for payments on their in house account. Many retail stores understand that providing payment in a combination (often greater for store credit) for any customer who is providing you their items to place on sale can also become one of your best customers. Compelling them to utilize some of their resale sales revenue to purchase retail products at a lower cost using an inflated store credit. Our unique Thrift software provides all retail shops this option.
- Complete integration with scales at the Point Of Sale
- Buy any items by weight. With the POS integration you can buy and negotiate and purchase for any inventory by weight calculating your cost per ounce, pound, or grams, kilograms etc.
- Sell any inventory in bulk by the pound. If you buy it you can sell it and easily manage any sale by any unit of measure.
- >Make grab bags that sell by the pound for promotions or with prizes in a few unidentified bags
- The ability to run a value purchase report at any time for all inventory sold by vendor/consignor and or all inventory still on hand from any person or consignor. This valuable shop report can save you hours of bookkeeping and these reports are in real time. These reports can be run right live when your consignor walks in the store.
- The most requested report for sale / cost analysis and resale customers information at retail is the ability to run a report for all products sold by margins, high dollar or by percentage made on inventory sold by; either a specific consignor or regular customers.
A massive customer database that has the ability to record every sale by every customer providing you key information on your customers, your customers experiences, what your customer/company/organization or club frequently buys, along with an extensive notes field that allows you to put special personal or corporate information information, unique products or services that your customer/company/organization or club may be seeking, special inventory items for your unique clients and send out email blasts when you purchase products or inventory they might be interested in purchasing. Stimulate additional sales to your customer will purchase, and the ability to offer alternatives to products that the customer might be seeking. Also the unique ability to turn any customer is this for personal into accounts receivable they can purchase and buy products at a wide variety of discount wholesale price points. You can alert customers to upcoming sales that you are aware that they’re interested in either purchase history. If you complement the customer and the birth of a new baby, on a job move or promotion, or suggest to them that their wife’s birthday is coming up next week and you know from her customer database what she likes to buy.
InfoTouch customer database and keep business clients from any industry with quick responsive email blasts promoting your new inventory purchases. All these features are available to you in the InfoTouch POS software for Thrift stores.
Market to your clientele and discount your inventory in with a huge variety of selling and discounting methods:
- Market to your clientele with email blasts and direct mail pieces.
- The POS software for thrift stores provides sophisticated pricing levels and discounting features that can be preset with available features like quantity unit pricing, buy one get one free, buy one get 50% off your next purchase and you can set up to 10 different price levels per item for different customer classifications that purchase from your store.
- All sales and pricing features can be set to start and stop on any preset date.
- Manage, Adjust or Delete Inventory w/Audit Reports
- Our software has an Inventory Quantity Adjustment feature to remove items from stock. You can pre-define up to 20 reasons why the items are being removed or enter a free form reason. All adjustment to inventory quantities is tracked and can be reported on using the Inventory Quantity Audit Trail report. Options include a selectable range of items to report on as well as a selectable date/time range. The report shows all adjusted items including the reason, quantity, and value at average cost at the time adjusted.
Other Companies claim they have POS software for Thrift stores but many of these systems do not provide the necessary inventory reports, sales history and features. These offerings fall short of the bar and do not provide thrift stores the necessary unique, robust functionalities to manage, track, purchase and sell items with the diverse amount of features for regular and resale inventory provided by; vendors, consignors, businesses and customers. All these groups provide the inventory for a Thrift store to thrive.
Let an InfoTouch professional provide you with a FREE DEMO and BID for your InfoTouch POS software for Thrift stores.
InfoTouch POS software for Thrift stores is your connection for robust POS sale software to track and enhance your shops sales, improve cash flow and increase profitability.